Come join us on Friday, March 17th at 6pm, for our 4th annual St. Paddy’s Pub Run, co-sponsored by A Running Start, Saucony, The Barley Mow, and PJ’s Athletic Club!
This is NOT a race! It’s only a fun run around beautiful Wyomissing, mainly incorporating the Wyomissing Trail System.
There is a $5 Buy-In for event participation, and the FIRST 125 runners to sign up receive a limited edition pint glass! All we expect is your best St. Paddy’s attire! (Competition for best St. Paddy’s attire)
– Craft beer pilsner voucher from A Running Start to be redeemed at The Barley Mow Craft Beer House post-run for RUN PARTICIPANTS ONLY!
– Yummy snacks from some of our favorite Restaurants! (Updates and details to come!)
– We will have Saucony Demo shoes for the run and other fun Saucony swag will be provided!
– Stellar discounts on Saucony shoes!
– Follow us on Facebook for Updates & Details!
Come one, come all! Please spread the word and kick off your St. Paddy’s weekend in the best fashion known to man! 🙂 May the luck of the Irish always be with you!
Purchase your ticket HERE!
Online registration closes on Sunday, March 12th. You can buy your ticket up until the event starts on Friday, March 17th IN-STORE!